We teamed up with The Clywdian Way and Dee Valley AONB, Cadwyn Clwyd and Llangollen Steam Railway to create a video that brings visitors to the historic, recently re-opened Corwen Station back in time across the history of the station and the iconic Llangollen to Bala and Anglesey line.
The video is currently being shown in the steam railway museum in Corwen, North Wales following the re-opening of the station after being closed for over half a century.
For this project, we included the following services:
- Self-shooting Director + 1 day location production
- Archive Image collection, management & edits
- Visual Edit, Colour Grade & Motion Graphic design
- Subtitling & bilingual services (Welsh Language)
- Sound Design, Mix & Soundtrack Sourcing
- Graphics & Titles According to Brand Guidelines